Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 speakers

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Right firstly i have just found out that as of 1st April the 1010i package is going up in price by about £50, secondly i have been trying to purchase this package for the last 3 or 4 weeks but it seems out of stock everywhere so surely thats no coincidence? Has anyone had any luck sourcing the package or does anyone have any info atall on the situation with stock as it would be much appreciated!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
First place i went too as got my soundstyle z2i stands from them plus their customer service is good but they have told me they are not expecting stock until the end of April, whats going on i have no idea...

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Try clicking on the orange box on top right that says 'Stock Enquiry', there you will find it brings up a table telling you they are currently out of stock and expecting a delivery mid March. That info is also out of date as the email they sent me yesterday stated they aren't expecting stock til end of April, weird that the ordering doesn't tell you that though but i'm guessing they don't want to put you off from ordering too much due to the current wait??

A

Anonymous

I'm waiting on the 1000ci centre speaker from superfi, thought they were taking a little long to post!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
If that's the case be warned you may end up paying extra for that as that has gone up in price too! My advice is check your suppliers small print to see what you will end up paying.

A

Anonymous

Oldboy:

If that's the case be warned you may end up paying extra for that as that has gone up in price too! My advice is check your suppliers small print to see what you will end up paying.

Found this in the T&C's...

Superfi:

Pricing:
We reserve the right to change prices of products without notice, but such changes will not affect orders for which we have issued a Dispatch Confirmation.
In the unlikely event that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an email confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
The prices stated on the website include VAT but do not include the cost of delivery, which is quoted for separately during the order process.

If the price has changed they should email me first. Where can I find info on the price hikes Oldboy?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Ahhh that sounds like the Superfi t&c's if i'm not mistaken, i've read ALOT of them today and yes most are the same in that you won't actually pay that price as the t&c's have been broken hence why i'm holding off for now and not placing an order until stock starts to arrive, gutted though all the same! I have provided a link to the armour home site (parent company of Q Acoustics) which breaks the news, all down to our economy i'm afraid, hope it helps but if you get any more info let me know.

http://www.armourhe.co.uk/news/Newsletter.htm

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Just a quick update for anyone trying to source a Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 package, good news i managed to get my hands on one today from PRC!! Although the website has no stock the Romford store does although i'm not sure of stock levels in any other colour than black which after i purchased today they had only 2 more showing in stock, priced £449. Yes that is £20 - 30 more than online but when you figure in the price rise on 1st of April you are still getting a good deal plus try getting one from any internet site and you will find no stock anywhere. Just hope the heads up helps someone get lucky like me :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts