Problem, Please Help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just set up my Home Cinema System, and have SKY+HD outputting to a Denon 3808A AV Reciever and then that outputting video only to a Panasonic TX-P50G10 Plasma.

But every time I change channel on Sky, the screen goes black for 1 second and then i get the channel but I get the 'Input Label'

(HDMI1 WIDE 1080I) thing in the top left of the screen, that stays there for about 3 seconds then dissapears.

I have tried everything, TV/AMP/SKY+HD Settings but nothing.

I have Sky in another room with a different Panasonic TV and dont get this problem.

Any ideas? Your help will be much apprieciated

A

Anonymous

I have already tried that, but to no avail, it still does it.

Thanks for your help though

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Clearly the tvs not liking the pause inbetween. Have you tried changing the hdmi setting to just component? (As opposed to auto)

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Try running the Sky HDMI lead to your TV direct.

If the problem dissapears then you could always connect an opticallead from Sky to amp for the audio.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
True Blue:

If the problem dissapears then you could always connect an opticallead from Sky to amp for the audio.

It should be connected via an optical anyways as theres no 5.1 sound down the hdmi

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:True Blue:

It should be connected via an optical anyways as theres no 5.1 sound down the hdmi

Yes I am aware of that, not sure if the OP was.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts