Question Pro-ject T1 BT Turntable

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

smbmetal

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I’m considering dipping my toe into the world of vinyl.

I need a turntable with Bluetooth connectivity and my research (and max budget) has pointed me in the direction of the above turntable.

It will be connected to a Denon AV 3600H amp with B&W 603 speakers.

Has anyone had any experience of the above turntable, or have alternative suggestions?

smbmetal

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
I don’t know to be honest. Not sure if it’s Bluetooth related. But if the volume passes 90db (according to my phone) or -10 dB on my Denon, the rumbling starts. I don’t think it’s a grounding issue as it’s not plugged into its phono pre-amp or my AV amp.

I don’t know anything about record decks, so maybe I set it up wrong? It’s 2m away from my speakers.

It’s fine though, no big deal. Really pleased with it, especially with a few of my Mum & Dad’s vinyl. Bit crackly though with those. Think I need a cleaner for those 40 year old records that have been in a box for the last 20 years haha.

D

Deleted member 108165

Don't play it so damned loud = no rumbling... Can I take it that you play at these levels when your neighbours are out, or you live in a detached property?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts