Popcorn hour C200 - now with BluRay

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if it rips, but if you ripped them with something else it could probably play them.

The thing that stops me is not HD audio decoding as I want decoding in the player.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
scene:
So the Popcorn hour C200 now has optional BluRay (Clickity)

Does this mean that you can Rip BluRays to the C200's disk, for later playback?

And if so, does the £440 Advanced MP3 Players are offering it at make it the natural choice for a home media hub?

I've just ordered the very similar spec'd HDX BD1. The BD drive bit means you can connect an external drive (BD or DVD) and play discs from it and I believe rip too. The HDX is much nicer looking and comes with no hard drive (I already have a 1.5tb external drive) but I paid £175 delivered!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:scene:

And if so, does the £440 Advanced MP3 Players are offering it at make it the natural choice for a home media hub?

I've just ordered the very similar spec'd HDX BD1. The BD drive bit means you can connect an external drive (BD or DVD) and play discs from it and I believe rip too. The HDX is much nicer looking and comes with no hard drive (I already have a 1.5tb external drive) but I paid £175 delivered!

Scrap the ripping idea, it doesn't do that.

scene

Gerrardasnails:Gerrardasnails:scene:

So neither the C200 nor the HDX can rip BDs. Hmm. Is there any system, that isn't at Meridian levels of cost, that can rip BDs, or will that only happen when the AAC's pet Blu-Ray Managed Copy process goes live...?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
scene:Gerrardasnails:Gerrardasnails:scene:

So neither the C200 nor the HDX can rip BDs. Hmm. Is there any system, that isn't at Meridian levels of cost, that can rip BDs, or will that only happen when the AAC's pet Blu-Ray Managed Copy process goes live...?

Just buy a bd drive for your pc and add the files to your NMT.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts