PMC Twenty5.23s vs The old pmc 23

Chr78

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone heard both of the speakers? I heard the new one today, but have not heard the old 23. There are alot of good deals one the old pmc. But how good are they compared to the new one?

Thoughts?

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
a direct comparison. However most of the reviews of the new improved model state it's quite a step up from the previous incarnation. I had until quite recently the plain old vanilla version (Twenty 23) and thought it was a superb speaker but they need serious amplification to get the best out of them. Good luck with making your choice.

luckylion100 said:
a direct comparison. However most of the reviews of the new improved model state it's quite a step up from the previous incarnation. I had until quite recently the plain old vanilla version (Twenty 23) and thought it was a superb speaker but they need serious amplification to get the best out of them. Good luck with making your choice.

Not heard the newer version but if it is "quite a step up" then I guess it's pretty much down to the price differential and whether you consider it worth it. That I cannot help with.

You could try to audition, must be plenty still around.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts