please help me to find out one subwoofer for my home theater

biji26

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Guys I've Marantz SR 7007 and my speakers are Acoustic Energy, my sub woofer is Polk audio 12" DSW PRO 600. now i need to add one more sub woofer to my system.

one shop owner adviced me that polk is americian and it will not match to marantz, i won't get proper bass from it. is it true?

anyhow I'm going to add a more powerful subwoofer, can you guys please advice me which i have to choose?

my requirements are i need deep rich bass and even the very low frequency also must be played from it.

Suggessions please

Chewy

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Ha! lol! I love some of the hysterical little pieces of advice some dealers come out with to try and make a sale!

Come on, you must name and shame, which dealer dishes out that little gem to you?

As for your question, as always, budget first?

skippy

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep, you'll definitely get American bass from that sub :rofl:

Don't know whether SVS ship to the UK, but they seem to get decent reviews on their products.

If you're handy, you could always buy a kit and build your own?

Visit home theater shack for advice on that one

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
I dont think adding another sub is the answer especially if you mix and match, I think yring to blend/match to different subs would a nightmare because of different settings/sound etc. IF 2-subs are needed or wanted.. two of the same is the best way, but this is a matter of contension whether 2 are better than one better one, personally I would buy a better quality one, but that would mean a bigger budget. 8)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts