admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
How long do play.com take to deliver i ordered the Godfather Trilogy for Blueray. They say between 3-5 days, been waiting 6 days now. First time ive ordered of them.

A

Anonymous

Sometimes up to a week and a half. If you ring em they will just say its been shipped and is dependant on Royal Mail delivery!

A

Anonymous

Thats a long time a week and a half, well guess will just have to wait. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

It's 3 to 5 days from the point of when you get the email saying it's been posted, not from when you order, i've used play for years and they've always been reliable.

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
I've ordered plenty of stuff from Play.com over the years and have never had a problem with them.

I reckon five or maybe six days is the longest I've had to wait, but normally it's with me in four days.

A

Anonymous

five days is normal for any thing i ordered ,and have bought over 100 cd -- dvd-- and blu ray a good service i say normally..

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
to 5 days, but allow a bit longer as you get nearer xmas.Also use play all the time,never a problem.Got an empty mailing box off them once,some tea leaf at the post office had removed the contents,Phoned play up and they sent another out. Great service.

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
I've had the odd thing take a bit longer, possibly due to Royal Mail as much as Play. I have had a couple of things go missing entirely in the post though, and they've always been fair and speedy with replacing them.

I recently ordered a CD from them, that was backordered. Then I moved house to, funnily enough, about a mile away from their warehouse. They dispatched it to my old address (my fault, I guess) and it was redirected to me. A 1500 mile journey, to end up about a mile from where it started. Not very 'green', oops
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts