Pioneer LX01 HDMI connection query

Mickgw

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just upgraded my system over the Christmas period and treated myself to a Panasonic DMP 55 and a Sony KDL40W4500, and i have a question to try and get the best performance from my system.

I have a Pioneer LX01 Home Cinema System, if any of you are aware of the system you will know that there are 3 HDMI connection at the rear of the amplifier / sub, into the 3 connections i have the LX01 Pioneer DVD Recorder, a PS3 and the Panasonic DMP 55, you then have 1 no HDMI connection that connects to your TV which in this case is the the Sony KDL40W4500, i'll be honest and say that the HDMI cables for the PS3 and the DVD Recorder aren't that great think one is a Cyperbix and aond one a Soundlab cable but i didn't think it would be that important for the DVD recorder as it only upscales SD to 1080p which is'nt a massive improvement anyway, but i do have a QED Quinex cable for the Blu Ray Player, the TV HDMI cable is a Cyberpix cable that was recommended by Sound and Vision.

I guess what i'm trying to say really is, are the cables all as important as each other? or is the most important cable the TV HDMI? i know they're are varying opinions on HDMI cables but i just want the system to work to its best potential.

Sorry it was a bit long winded but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Worrall

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts