Pioneer Bluray bdp-51

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi could somebody please help.

I have just purchased a pioneer bdp-51 bluray however I cannot manage to get surround sound.

I have connect the BR to the Amp via digital coaxil but the sound from the rears is really faint.

Is there some setting i am missing?

Also is there a multiregion hack for dvds?

Any help will really be appriciated

Thanks alot

Malcolm

A

Anonymous

Problem is I have a budget amp which reduces the PQ if I connect it that way.

A

Anonymous

Have any pioneer bdp 51fd owners ever had any problems playing any discs (ie they wouldn't load), and if so was there a solution, like a firmware update - how helpful were pioneer?

I want to buy one of these, but read that some discs don't work.

festing11

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried going onto the speaker setup in the home screen menu??

I've this bluray player and have it connected to my amp via multiouts.

festing11

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
Have over thirthy bluray discs and yet to have a problem with loading, apart from maybe some take moe time than others!

But for the end results you get, is well worth the wait.

A

Anonymous

emotion-2.gif
As festing11 said they do take a while to load but I can't think of any that refused to play. A couple of rentals have stopped working but the replacements worked ok.

A

Anonymous

I tried about 5 blurays and a number of cds. All worked fine. Only disadvantage is the loading time but I will definatly recomend this BR.

A

Anonymous

My system consists of a samsung series 7 lcd 52 inch, the bdp-51 BR and the sony HT-DDWG800 home cinema system. I have managed to get sound output from all speakers using optical cable and have connected the BR to the TV via HDMI. Would I get a much better sound quality going for a separate amp / speakers system?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts