Pioneer BDP-LX52 or Sony BDP-S760

Pittodriered

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

I'm thinking of upgrading my Blu-Ray player and have narrowed it down to between these two. Looking from some advice as to which of these 2 machines I should buy or should I wait and see what Pioneer have to offer. I realise there is a difference in price between the 2 machines but if the Pioneer is that much better I'm willing to pay the extra.

If I bought the Pioneer is it possible to fit a dongle which will allow wifi connectivity?

A

Anonymous

I own the BDP-LX52 and have to admit that i think it's brilliant. I have owned Panasonic blu ray players in the past with my last being the DMP-BD55 but then i fancied a top end player, hence the Pioneer after the great 5 star review on here, my old Panasonic DMP-BD55 was player of the year 2008 by What Hi-Fi, so i was dubious if the Pioneer would be a noticable difference but i have to admit, i noticed a massive improvement straight away, picture quality and sound too were very impressive.

I can't say anything about the Sony 760 as ive not seen this myself but always hear good things about the machine and is an affordable machine for what it offers.

The Pioneer is hard wired and not wi-fi ready unfortunately but regardless of this i have to admit the Pioneer is a performer and a good seller too, if the difference of money between the two models is no matter to you, then i would say go for the Pioneer as i think it performs for the value and looks the part too with it's seperates style of design.

M

TRENDING THREADS