Pioneer A-757 Spare parts

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I´m all new here, posting my first thread.
I would be really glad if someone has got experience of Pioneer amplifiers, knowledge where spare parts could still be found. Have searched the internet all over, with little or no luck. There must somewhere be that repair shop, who still carries of the good old Pioneer spare parts. Or someone who has a old amplifier as spare parts source?

I´m lacking the mute knob, part AAD1016, and also knowledge how part looks like. Pictures show the polished brass looking knob, is this one a separate brass part or a coated plastic part?

Hope someone could advice, where to turn regarding required spare part.

Thanks!

MeanandGreen

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend contacting the guy who runs this YouTube channel...

He is very, very good and has helped me with two amplifiers in the past. He works on all brands.

Excellent choice of amplifier by the way!

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
I would recommend contacting the guy who runs this YouTube channel...

He is very, very good and has helped me with two amplifiers in the past. He works on all brands.

Excellent choice of amplifier by the way!

Thank You very much! A very interesting Youtube channel, tons of good information. Will spend some hours, looking thru his posts.

I found following website:

They seem to be specialized on reproduction of vintage spare parts for Hi-Fi equipment. Their search engine surely recognized the AAD106 mute button, and lots of other vintage Pioneer spare parts. Made an order and hopefully will receive the missing part.

Think that A-757 is a ok amplifier, which can be obtained for a reasonable investment. A sturdy construction and sounds pretty good for a integrated base amplifier. Awaiting a kit of audio caps and planning to recap it in near future. 30 years is anyway a long time for the electrolytic capacitors.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts