Philips vs Panasonic LCD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I think It is time to change my old CRT TV for a new LCD tv. since it is my first LCD TV i would like your opinion on the following two models. After some research and auditions i am between these two: philips CINEOS 32PFL9632 - panasonic TX32LXD70.

The Philips has the ambilight which is a tempting option, while the Panny seems to get the best reviews in the 32'' category.

Do you know any features that may prevent me from buying one of the two? i would appreciate you opinion.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Well, we picked the Panasonic TX-32LXD700 over the Philips 32PFL9632D in our October Supertest. The Philips is a cracking (5 stars) set, our only gripe being that we couldn't quite adjust the colour temperature to a level we were happy with. The preset colour options are either a bit too warm or a bit too cool. It's a small criticism, but just enough to give the Pana the top spot.

However, we haven't tested it directly against the Panasonic TX-32LXD70 model you mention. The main difference between this and the pricier model is that the LXD70 has two HDMI inputs, not three, and lacks an SD card slot and SRS Tru Surround sound. However, picture quality should be similar to the LXD700.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts