Philips Ambilight 2008 range?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone know when the new Amblilight 08 range is due out , as im tempted to buy the Philips 37PFL9632 but dont want to do this if they have a new better range due out soon....looking for 32" or 37" max

Hopefully it will be soon as dont think i could wait till September as i just got rid of my current Panasonic lcd as wasnt to happy with the picture and also i would like to try something different and having the lights change with the picture appeals to me.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Our news editor, Joe Cox, spent some time with Philips late last week - click here for his preliminary report on the new range (including his comment reply at the end re dates). Sure he'll be sharing more pics and facts about the new products tomorrow

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Just had an email from Joe who tried to send me some pictures of the new Philips sets over the weekend to post on the site, but sadly his girlfriend's computer couldn't read the disc Philips gave him! Anyway, we'll sort it out as soon as we're back in the office tomorrow and bring you an update.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Did the dog eat his homework, too?
emotion-5.gif

But seriously - manufacturers are terrible about this. I remember the irony at CES - when the death-knell was sounding for HD DVD - that Toshiba's press discs were a non-standard format.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"] Did the dog eat his homework, too? [/quote]

Clare, how could you think such a thing?! I'm sure Joe's been slaving away over the Bank Holiday like the rest of us!
emotion-36.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare & Andy
emotion-21.gif
, look forward to seeing the pictures
emotion-2.gif

Read Joes report was helpful thanks , will now wait till new range as looks like i want have to wait long at all
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Just seen the newly posted pictures of the Philips range , thanks.

I do like the look of them , just hope they perform good also.

Seen the premium one 42" priced at £2600 on a website seems a bit much for a 42" tv branded by Philips.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts