Philips 65 OLED+935

Clueless

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site

I’ve been eyeing this one up for a while now and it seems RS has stock available.

As the review says the only real negatives are the lack of HDMI 2.1. I’m thinking the excellent picture and sound plus the ambilight feature still make this a good buy though.

Before I spend £2700 can anyone see a good reason to not get this TV?

Thsnks in advance.

Clueless

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
I’ve just had it delivered and set it up, she’s a beauty! Richer Sounds provided the usual great service. I don’t understand why they are offering discounted sound bars with it when it comes with a 70 watt B&W one:grinning:

Reactions: bigboss
D

Deleted member 2457

I’ve just had it delivered and set it up, she’s a beauty! Richer Sounds provided the usual great service. I don’t understand why they are offering discounted sound bars with it when it comes with a 70 watt B&W one:grinning:
You might be able to price match this price still:

Worth trying. Actually wrong model.

Clueless

Apr 30, 2020
Visit site

Hi

As I’ve mentioned this TV is very impressive. I’ve found one problem with it though. It doesn’t seem to handle Amazon Prime very well at all with sport, especially football. Every time the ball is kicked there’s a laggy streak. Game mode isn’t available either.

it’s strange because my much cheaper Samsung QLED in the bedroom running off another TiVo seems fine in comparison.

Has anyone heard of this problem or got an idea what may be causing it please?

Thanks in advance.

Tonestar1

Hi

As I’ve mentioned this TV is very impressive. I’ve found one problem with it though. It doesn’t seem to handle Amazon Prime very well at all with sport, especially football. Every time the ball is kicked there’s a laggy streak. Game mode isn’t available either.

it’s strange because my much cheaper Samsung QLED in the bedroom running off another TiVo seems fine in comparison.

Has anyone heard of this problem or got an idea what may be causing it please?

Thanks in advance.
I think that's an issue with Amazon Prime rather than the TV. The quality is atrocious, picture resolution keeps changing, terrible motion when anything is moving fast, it was almost unwatchable at times. BT Sport Ultimate can do 4k and Atmos brilliantly so no reason why a company with Amazon's resource can't.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts