Partington Minim AV rack with separate plasma mount

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all Has anyone used/own one of these products? I've seen a brief review in a What Hi-Fi best of with the rack with the plasma pole (cantilever?) at the back, but Partington's own website only shows the rack without the floating plasma mount. I've emailed them several weeks ago for more information and dimensions but they've never gotten back to me. Based on the amount of shelves it offers, and the fact they are height adjustable, and the overall width of the rack this product looks perfect for the amount of equipment I need to have supported. But I'd rather have some more information and first hand experience of it before laying down over £600 for it! And I live in the Highlands of Scotland so the nearest dealer that would sell this, let alone have it in stock, is over three hours drive away. I'm just looking to find out exactly how the plasma mount is attached to the rack and, if possible, to actually see how it is attached with pictures, and also to find out the dimensions of said mount and whether it will be compatible with a Panasonic 37" model.

A

Anonymous

have you tried phoning them? i bought my speaker stands direct from them a good few years ago, and they seemed pretty helpful.
that particular rack does look the business!!!!

A

Anonymous

No it's the Partington, the magazine also had that Atacama rack in the same feature. Atacama only has two shelves and I need that extra shelf that the Partington gives!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts