Panasonic TX32LXD70

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. I am looking to buy a 32 inch LCD HD TV and have been told that this is the best on the market under £1000. Is this true - what would you buy?

Also, I want to buy a new home cinema system (to compliment Sky HD and my new TV) for around £500 - what would you recommend?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I know that the new Panasonic TX32-LXD700 is apparently a great tv and available on some online dealers for as little as £750. However, if you have surround sound and little vanity then the TX-32LXD70 will suffice as it has the same picture abilities as its higher spec brother. A problem has arisen of late though as Sony have introduced their KDL-32D3000 LCD tv which could be the best 32" out there when it is released in two days time, it certainly looks the part! Cost wise the Sony will be more expensive than both panasonics, although I was told that one website had a pre-order price of £860 including vat and delievery. If that is the case then it may very well be a great bargain. Currently I am having nightmares about chosing the Panasonic TX-32LXD700 or the Sony KDL-32D3000. Does anyone have any first hand experience of the Pannys or even the Sonys when they are released?

Regards, Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts