Panasonic TX-P50GT30

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am going to buy this tv and was wondering if it is worth getting it proffesionally calibrated how do I know what they are doing. No disrespect here I dont think the local comet lad will have too much knowledge on this. If so who do I get tot do it

audiowizard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have this tv. I have always loved tweeking past tvs to get the best picture possible. I find that this tv is good enough quality straight out of the box, in THX mode. Better results could be had by a proper calibration, but I was pleasantly surprised with image quality without any need for major adjustment.

A

Anonymous

Hi audio wizard,

any ideas what the difference between this and the tv that has a b on the end?

my final decision is this tv already have the bdt210 and I am adding the sony amp that you have and some tannoy hts101's.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Luvdubz said:
Hi audio wizard,

any ideas what the difference between this and the tv that has a b on the end?

my final decision is this tv already have the bdt210 and I am adding the sony amp that you have and some tannoy hts101's.

The B on the end just denotes the european model number, my 42GT30 is the TX-P42GT30B for example. Some retailers quote the B on the end and some don't but it's nothing to worry about and no different from other models apart from the power as obviously the UK is 240v.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts