panasonic gt60 reviews

murg

May 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

been some time since I posted anything here but interested in your comments/observations.All the reviews iv`e read online regarding the gt60 tv`s from Panasonic have been sensational. one review actually gave the 50 inch gt60 a " refrence status-some praise indeed. So there I was, ready to buy that was until I started to read owner reviews many of which were fairly critical of picture quality and motion blur. Are the "professional reviewers" missing these problems totally or are the people who bought these sets justified in airing their dissapointment. I would like your opinion if you have bought these tv`s before I go and make an expensive mistake

D

Deleted member 2457

murg said:
Hi,

been some time since I posted anything here but interested in your comments/observations.All the reviews iv`e read online regarding the gt60 tv`s from Panasonic have been sensational. one review actually gave the 50 inch gt60 a " refrence status-some praise indeed. So there I was, ready to buy that was until I started to read owner reviews many of which were fairly critical of picture quality and motion blur. Are the "professional reviewers" missing these problems totally or are the people who bought these sets justified in airing their dissapointment. I would like your opinion if you have bought these tv`s before I go and make an expensive mistake

Based on what I have seen and owned I would buy with no fear. Just make sure you buy from someone who is good regarding problems and customer service, just in case any issues were to arise.

j4mm3r

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ive had one for probably just over a month now. Basically if you get the picture setting right its awsome. ive been tweaking the settings over the weeks because i cant help myself and its gone from brilliant, really bad to 'awsome' lol basically its all in the picture settings! when it was bad i had an issue with green on faces/pixulated sort of photoshop effect, im sure theres a name for it. anyway i recorded it becuase it was so bad i was concerned, it was a brazil footy match last week, bbc hd. i have adjusted the picture settings again, and re-watched the game and its pretty much got rid of it by about 95% and it was really bad viewing before hand.

hd is amazing and the sd is starting to look really good now. my gf loves the hd picture quality and she has no interest in tvs (3rd tv in 4 years!)

TRENDING THREADS