Panasonic DMP-BD35 or Sony-S550

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im going to replace my Ps3 with eithier of these 2 great machines.

i might go for the pana but paying the extra money will improve the picture enough?

What does everybody think?

A

Anonymous

Depends on your set up the main difference between the two is the Sony has a 7.1 channel output which means is you have an older reciever with a 5.1 or 7.1 channel input and not a HDMI connection you can still have have HD sound. There is not much difference between picture quality allthough I think the panasonic might have the edge. Or you could wait as both Sony and Pansonic are releasing replacement players the Panasonic DMP BD60 and the Sony BDP-S560. I think What HiFi will be testing the Panasonic DMP BD60 in the May issue out of the 8th of April.

Sc00bied00

Sep 3, 2007
Visit site
review of the new DMP BD60 in the May issue, gets a great review 5 star and approx £250 - review say's a little bright on the sound stakes, and usuall slow loading, certainly worth considering.

A

Anonymous

I'd go for the Pana DB-35. I have a Pana DB-55 and picture quality is the same with both players - glorious.

A

Anonymous

The Panasonic DMP-BD35 is a really great player, as is the Sony S-550. If you're using an older amp, then the Sony would be your choice.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts