Panasonic 2009 models are with lower power consumption or not???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I read panasonic news and thet new models from 2009 will be with one third lower then 2007 models.From uk site i dont see thet new models have lower power consumption.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Z1, V1, G15 and G10 series Panasonic 2009 Viera plasma TVs use NeoPDP panels that are far more energy efficient than older models.

You can read more on NeoPDP - and its LCD equivalent, NeoLCD - in this Panasonic overview, which explains how the technologies cut energy consumption.

An additional quote from Panasonic's UK website:

"With its lead-free and 100,000-hour long-life plasma display panels, Panasonic continues to create products that stand out for environmental performance. All series in this year's line-up are environment-friendly, and incorporate environment-friendly functions. Eco mode, for example, reduces power consumption by automatically adjusting screen luminance according to room brightness and other viewing conditions. "

There are pictures and product details of all the new LCD and plasma Panasonic models- and the new Panasonic Blu-ray players and recorders - in our 2009 Panasonic product blog here.

A

Anonymous

netvlada:I read panasonic news and thet new models from 2009 will be with one third lower then 2007 models.From uk site i dont see thet new models have lower power consumption.According to the Panny web site, the 42PZ80 uses average of 324w, the 42G10 (neo-PDP) uses 200w. Over 33% saving.

The Full HD G10 uses the same wattage as the 720p X10 (200w vs. 195w)

TRENDING THREADS