Orrible Christmas at penguin towers

4-5 days ago our daughter felt a little unwell. Since then she's lost her voice with a chesty cough. She's tested negative to Covid. I took her around the GP's on Christmas eve. They've given her antibiotics to be taken after Xmas if she gets worse. She still sounds like a mad frog.

Mrs. P has had health issues most of this year as a consequence of Covid restrictions.

So far - touch wood - we're free of our daughter's lurgy.

There seems to be lot of other nasties associated with throat & chest issues.

Roll on 2022.

Most sorry to hear that, you may be right with the nasties bit, and here is me with an ear infection over the Yuletime period.
Nothing compared to your circumstances however, onwards and upwards and may 2022 be a much better year for you and yours

Most sorry to hear that, you may be right with the nasties bit, and here is me with an ear infection over the Yuletime period.
Nothing compared to your circumstances however, onwards and upwards and may 2022 be a much better year for you and yours
Cheers.
That's the other problem. She has suffered from inflamed tonsils and ears. It'll only be time before they start twanging

What I haven't told you guys is on Christmas Eve the bro-in-law & his 3 kids came round. We were just leaving out the front door as they came thru the back door, just a brief "hello" as we were late for the GP's appt.

On Boxing Day he phoned saying they have all tested positive, although on Xmas eve they were negative. I was livid as we warned them 3x not to come round in case they caught whatever my daughter has.

Anyway a whole 7 days & we are all fine so far. Waiting for the lateral flow tests to be delivered - they were ordered last Sunday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts