Oppenheimer in IMAX is so good that it might have ruined the film forever

Vampyr

Jul 28, 2023
Visit site
I can only imagine how much more impactful Oppenheimer is in an IMAX theater. When it comes to the future in watching Oppenheimer at home there are options other than just subwoofers. Over the past few years I have added 4 LFE butt kickers to my home theater and although I have not seen Oppenheimer in IMAX I have seen other movies in IMAX and the addition of butt kickers has exponentially added to the movie going experience in a way that my three 12-inch subwoofers have never been able to, especially considering they can respond all the way down to 5 Hz base which only your body can feel. Not unlike the excellent but expensive Sony laser projector you want the ultimate version of the butt kickers would be the home D-box motion system but in Canada that costs just over $10,000 which is way out of my price range. Consider going to thebuttkicker website and see what their system can add to not only movies but gaming, sports, music and everything no I don't work for them I just enjoy immensely my investment in that system. Debit card is for size reference. Buttkickers can be hidden but i haven't finished my riser yet so they are exposed for now.

Attachments

• 20230728_115413.jpg
    20230728_115413.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts