admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Firstly I have the MA Radius 370HD set up as per the manual:

Low Pass Filter = OUT/LFE

Phase = zero degrees

Input = LFE/Right

Volume set to halfway

I have run the Onkyo Audyssey 2EQ Full Calibration twice with the supplied mic set on a tripod located at three main seating positions. fronts/centre & surround are set at around -2db / -3db, but the sub has been set at -15db (the lowest setting). I know I can experiment with increasing this and playing a movie, but does this sound right to experienced users?

I do have a sound pressure meter, so should I measure 75db

A

Anonymous

Michael,

Sub is about 3m from the microphone, sitting under tv between fronts.

What minus level is your sub set at?

Thanks,

Paul.

A

Anonymous

have you tried turning off audyssey and manually setting your speaker levels with an spl meter, i find it gives better results.

I set all my speakers to 75db and then manually dial my sub in to integrate with the stereo set up and then adjust the LFE for movie set up, I leave the receiver at 0db when adjusting the sub.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice.

I have an spl meter now, so I have done speaker measurements manually and measured each speaker at 75db. I have my sub set at -10db now and it integrates fine.

I'm a happy bunny!

Paul.

michael hoy

pauled51 said:
Thanks for the advice.

I have an spl meter now, so I have done speaker measurements manually and measured each speaker at 75db. I have my sub set at -10db now and it integrates fine.

I'm a happy bunny!

Paul.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering, it is set at - 4.5 but my sub was only 1.5 mtrs away from the microphone with the volume set at 10 o'clock.

Glad you are happier with the new settings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts