onkyo 606 or dennon 1909 please vote!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
panasonic th50pz80, sony bd 350 ,b&w front rear centre After consideration its come down to these two.remember your vote counts I will abide by the decission of this forum (price difference is not a consideration)

A

Anonymous

I just ordered a 1909 today! Tough choice but just glad I made one after months of waiting.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
As our Group Test that included those two models already stated, go with the Denon AVR-1909.

However, if you don't want to buy right now, there are new models coming through from other manufacturers, too. Not saying that Sony, Pioneer or Yamaha will be better, but they've certainly also been studying last year's storming Onkyos and are determined to improve on them.

All models at this price will be thoroughly put through their paces by our Awards issue - on sale October 16th.

A

Anonymous

I was lucky enough to be able to demo the 606 and 1909 back to back, and for me the Denon is worth the extra £50 on sound alone. I found it to be slightly less forced and agressive than the 606.

I've been running it for a little under a month now and would quite happily recomend it.

TRENDING THREADS