Oneplus One

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi - does anyone have a OnePlus One? Given how little I use my phone, it seems that a cheaper one a better option. My main use is for photos of the kids. I don't expect iPhone level of pictures, but assume it will outperform my aging HTC One "S".

Do any posters have one?

thanks

daveh75

I have one, but if you're asking if the cameras any good I couldn't tell you. I dont use it for stills, takes pretty awesome video though from the few times i've used it.

The One's just been updated to do RAW though.

I'm sure a million and one tech blogs/review sites will have done a shootout to compare its camera with the iPhone 6/6+ though.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
thanks - seems it may be what I want (or at least, what I want at a price I'm prepared to pay for a mobile phone). By any chance do you have a spare invite?? How long does delivery take - is it the usual 24hrs from order, or do they ship from China?

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
yes, but it's rumoured to be a 6" screen, which is too big for my soft professional's hands! Also, to get a 64gb memory version of the Nexus will be approx £100 more. Have seen oneplus's website and shipping seems to take a week or so, so will wait until I come back from India (so I can assess whether the Nexus is worth considering).

daveh75

Big Aura said:
thanks - seems it may be what I want (or at least, what I want at a price I'm prepared to pay for a mobile phone). By any chance do you have a spare invite?? How long does delivery take - is it the usual 24hrs from order, or do they ship from China?

Don't have any invites atm, if I get anymore I let you know.

I got mine in three days and was shipped from southhall, but i've seen others complaint it took over a week so guessing they must of come direct from China.

Its difficult to know with Oneplus. Superb phone at a great price, but an absolute train wreck of a company.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts