OMG!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Torres09:
Excellent review Gerrard, glad your'e happy with your new purchase-it looks sweet
emotion-21.gif

Ever since my trip to the Towers in Feb my love for music has come back, and thanks to Andrew's recommendations the KI Sig combo have given me many hours of happy listening
emotion-1.gif

P.S just been listening to Little Boots-Hands.............rather good actually

Thanks Nando.

The problem mate is that the better your system sounds, the more into the music you get and then so the spiral into Upradeitus continues!!

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
hi Gerrardeamonn here in ireland. congrats on the moon! looks great...

quick question... are you playing CDs in your Bluray via the CA DAC? if so... hows the sound?

thanks

eamonn

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
newaudio:
hi Gerrardeamonn here in ireland. congrats on the moon! looks great...

quick question... are you playing CDs in your Bluray via the CA DAC? if so... hows the sound?

thanks

eamonn

I haven't done so yet but I did with my old amp. It sounds fine but no match for lossless files through the DAC. I don't use CDs anymore but if you wanted a bluray player as transport with a DAC, it will be fine (say £300 cdp territory).

A

Anonymous

sounds like money well spent. hope you enjoy it for a long time. :)

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
OMG, indeed! I enjoyed what I heard of the Moon I-1 when the Sound Academy threw it in as a wild card for my demo in June, but thought almost £1500 was steep for what it offered in comparison with my Marantz kit. So I imagine that the I-3, at over £2k, must really up the ante. Is it the I-3.3 you purchased?

It sounds as though you are going to be enjoying your listening, even if it does mean you will be questioning the strengths of other links in the chain!
emotion-2.gif
As I said in my thread, the Moon I-1 didn't do a bad job of driving some £5k speakers so...
emotion-5.gif

Think of it as the noble human quest for knowledge and to go faster, higher, further...
emotion-4.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
ESP2009:
OMG, indeed! I enjoyed what I heard of the Moon I-1 when the Sound Academy threw it in as a wild card for my demo in June, but thought almost £1500 was steep for what it offered in comparison with my Marantz kit. So I imagine that the I-3, at over £2k, must really up the ante. Is it the I-3.3 you purchased?

It sounds as though you are going to be enjoying your listening, even if it does mean you will be questioning the strengths of other links in the chain!
emotion-2.gif
As I said in my thread, the Moon I-1 didn't do a bad job of driving some £5k speakers so...
emotion-5.gif

Think of it as the noble human quest for knowledge and to go faster, higher, further...
emotion-4.gif

no, not the 3.3, the I-3 RS. Still it did win a group test against the Primare I-30 among others a couple of years back. It will be a nightmare picking speakers as there are so many choices!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts