NVA Cube 2 review

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Cans are good rebound choice. Enjoy the hiatus, or shall I call it 'the purge'. 

I'm curently listening boombox music on a Technics amp and Sony speakers. (this is suposed to make you feel better) 

Yes im indeed enjoying the purge haha had to be done.

Ive just added a benchmark pre-amp dac now wait a few weeks with my new rebound toys on what to do next lol

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Hi insider and thx for the welcome. Also my warmest regards to all WHF veterans reading this. *drinks*

I haven't done anything hi-fi related since my last activity on the forum. So... I was bored and I thought let me check how are things here. 

Howzit and welcome.

Tiz good. I feel slightly sick yet amused after reading this thread, but same happened often on WHF during 'interesting times'. 

Howz your electric bill Mr Hegel ATC?

Ive missed you on here tbh. Regards the hegel and atc ive sold the lot only last week. im starting from stratch.

I have not made any real dicisions yet except beyerdynamic headphones.
Andrew ! 

Your got rid of that lovely Hegel *shok* 

i am glad to see Vladimir back on here it was getting boring Andrew 

Yes ive sent the hegel packing all the way to Belgium.
I make a fresh start

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Cans are good rebound choice. Enjoy the hiatus, or shall I call it 'the purge'.

I'm curently listening boombox music on a Technics amp and Sony speakers. (this is suposed to make you feel better)

Ive just added a benchmark pre-amp dac now wait a few weeks with my new rebound toys on what to do next lol
Benchmark DAC. Good choice - especially if at the right price.

Deserves a new thread instead of tacking it onto this one.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
lindsayt said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Cans are good rebound choice. Enjoy the hiatus, or shall I call it 'the purge'.

I'm curently listening boombox music on a Technics amp and Sony speakers. (this is suposed to make you feel better)

Benchmark DAC. Good choice - especially if at the right price.

Deserves a new thread instead of tacking it onto this one.

+1
thumbs_up.gif

D

Deleted member 108165

Yay, Vlad's back *yahoo* Good to read you again Vladimir, hope you've been keeping well sir.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
DougK said:
Yay, Vlad's back *yahoo* Good to read you again Vladimir, hope you've been keeping well sir.

All is well Doug. I hope same with you. *drinks*

I sense we need a fresh "Do USB cables matter" thread. *bomb**bomb**bomb*

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Al ears said:
Steady on sir, do you recall what you're suggesting. You haven't been gone that long have you?? ;-)

Just wait till Sunday evening....

I noticed AVI clan is kicking ars and taking names lately so I think USB cable theme would be all inclusive? *secret*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts