Not a new member but, returning.

Friesiansam

Some time ago I left this forum under a bit of a dark cloud. I suffer from severe depression and have done so for a very long time. Sometimes during bad periods I say things I later regret and then need to apologize for, although I felt I had burned my bridges here.

Well, after a good break, I'm back and hope I didn't upset anyone too much. Sorry all, I will now attempt to resume normal service.

Tinman1952

Some time ago I left this forum under a bit of a dark cloud. I suffer from severe depression and have done so for a very long time. Sometimes during bad periods I say things I later regret and then need to apologize for, although I felt I had burned my bridges here.

Well, after a good break, I'm back and hope I didn't upset anyone too much. Sorry all, I will now attempt to resume normal service.
Welcome back! I am sorry to hear of your long term affliction and would just say that all of us do and say things we later regret. Its part of being human after all.... The past two years have been difficult for us all and it's had an unwelcome effect on the mental health of many. I live alone 24/7 and have had no visitors to my home for over a year now. Happily modern technology allows us to keep in touch with family. An absorbing passion like the love of music and hifi can help us survive the worst....
Best wishes and (if it's not too early....) have a Happy Christmas! 🙂

D

Deleted member 108165

Welcome back Friesiansam, a good guy returning. As far as I'm concerned you said nothing untoward so I can see no clouds over you and no bridges burnt whatsoever or any need to apologise. Good to have you back, (Tinman too (y)).

As a fellow sufferer I empathise, forums are sometimes the worst place for us. Now get stuck in, good men are thin on the ground here :)

D

Deleted member 196519

A fellow sufferer here too (I tend to overreact to criticisms) that I later regret, I have said many things I regret too! Nice to have you back mate. (y) If I have offended anyone too I apologise too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray

I was sorry when I thought you'd left, so very glad to have you back.
You joined the forum before me, so you will have seen plenty of misunderstandings that lead to unnecessary spats.
(It was me that innocently started the first ever Brexit thread on the forum, just prior to the vote in 2016.....bit of a mistake :fearscream:)

Stick around, you're needed .
(and you make a mean DIY headphone stand (y)).

Reactions: Friesiansam

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts