No ITV HD in Scotland.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

a friend in glasgow has sky hd and said he could not get itv in hd but he went on you tube and apparently there is a link with a guy showing you how to get your sky hd box to pick up itv hd if you live in Scotland. He did it and now has itv in hd. Stv is really dire now with lots of cheap home made programmes. Itv hd from england is defo a better channel. i will ask him how he found the link but i suspect a simple " get itv in scotland" in the you tube search box might do the trick

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Circulate this to as many friends as possible and get them to do the same. In a short time so many people will have ITV hd that STV will be well and truly stuffed. Serve them right for giving you a poor service.

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi ,

It`s all very well if you have Sky but i have Virgin media (boo hoo) . So unless somebody has any different ideas I guess Il`l just have to wait till the S.T.V. service goes live.

Anybody know when that will be.

Thanks guys.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts