New Tv Releases?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I have pretty much decided to get the sony 40hx703 screen from the sony centre with the double trade in offer which sets the tv at £900, I may give hagerling a go to see if I can get for £800/£850.

Whats the likelyhood that there will be more new screens annouced this year or area all the new screens for 2010 been announced?

Thank you

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
There'll be another wave of TVs announced at the huge IFA show in Berlin, first week in September - but these are typically the real premium sets from each brand, plus a few extra screen-sizes to round out already-launched higher-end ranges.

The vast majority of 2010 mainstream sets are already on sale, and any new range already announced will not get replaced in this September round of launches.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
There'll be another wave of TVs announced at the huge IFA show in Berlin, first week in September - but these are typically the real premium sets from each brand, plus a few extra screen-sizes to round out already-launched higher-end ranges.

The vast majority of 2010 mainstream sets are already on sale, and any new range already announced will not get replaced in this September round of launches.

Thank you :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts