New to this Hi-Fi Lark

Geo_scars

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Im New to learning all about Hi-Fi's And understanding all the correct lingo and The Do's and Dont's of This.

My setup If you can call it one Is a Panasonic - SA _M18
Bi amp - and Bi wIerd speaker Wise.

I was hoping I could get some more bassy Speakers that will make me proud from the move from PC speaker systems to Hi-fi's
I was considering a sub But I only have speaker wire connections, A Phono port from where I have connected an Phono to Aux To play from my phone, Plus I reccently connected a old Logetic Speaker sub to it Via phono to phono which Was lovely for bass and everything But Im now thinking Is there an offical Way to set it up better? Or Buy Seprates Im just starting and I like my bassy loud music and would want a system to suit and I wouldnt mind spending a bit but It depends what is out there

So all in all Im looking for bassy speakers OR an Alternative way to create bass with only a phono out or in input. OR to buy a new set up slowly. 8)

Geo_scars

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Speakers At the min but from that Id like to go into the whole unit budget Id say 100-150 Ish at the moe

speakers Ive looked into are Jbl Mission all them sort

I basically want setup that will give me a good average and extension to add bass i.e sub

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts