Looking for a new streamer for my Diner-Fi

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
I have a neat little setup in my dining room, the only thing that is missing is a DAC/Streamer, I was thinking of moving my WiiM Pro Plus from my PC Desktop to the diner but felt, ah let sleepy dogs lie.
I came across WiiM's new streamer Eversolo-Rose-ish touch screen WiiM Ultra, this is due to be released in May and I'm hoping LinkPlay doesn't depart from its modus operandi, "Sell Cheap" but let's wait and see.

Those of you who might be interested, do check the link below. Let me have your thoughts, I think it's going to be awesome

Update:

Love the premium aluminium case. What stood out for me, is the phono feature, an interesting addition to the preamp, it appears, WiiM is looking to tap into vinyl market which has seen some revival.

1713780963684.png

Last edited:

Gray

I'm hoping LinkPlay doesn't depart from its modus operandi, "Sell Cheap" but let's wait and see.
Bound to be their most expensive product yet - but still likely cost less than rivals' equivalents.
If there are any equivalents....looks like being a 'jack of all trades' even has a phono preamp.
(Bet your life the reviewers will pick up on any 'trades' it doesn't master) .

Reactions: Jasonovich

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
I have a neat little setup in my dining room, the only thing that is missing is a DAC/Streamer, I was thinking of moving my WiiM Pro Plus from my PC Desktop to the diner but felt, ah let sleepy dogs lie.
I came across WiiM's new streamer Eversolo-Rose-ish touch screen WiiM Ultra, this is due to be released in May and I'm hoping LinkPlay doesn't depart from its modus operandi, "Sell Cheap" but let's wait and see.

Those of you who might be interested, do check the link below. Let me have your thoughts, I think it's going to be awesome

That popped up on my news feed on my phone yesterday. I didn't click the article but thought, another product by them. I am so tempted by their products but as I have CCA's it would just be overkill. If I didn't have the CCA's I think I would have bought a couple of WiiM pro.

Reactions: Jasonovich