New Speakers required - your recommendations please !!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I would really appreciate some expert help on a developing a shortlist of new speakers to audition...I have Cambridge Audio 640A , 640P & 640C v2 ( and Linn Axis/K9)...room size is around 5M X 5M, music is mainly rock and '70's stuff - not much classical. Prefer floorstanders, however stand mounted not a real issue...budget is not limited for the right (sensible) speakers to match the system and room size. Thanks.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
kef iq5's from richer sounds or as sex recommends tannoy eyris.you may be able to listen in store with your amp and cd.good luck,gregory.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="gregory"]kef iq5's from richer sounds or as sex recommends tannoy eyris.you may be able to listen in store with your amp and cd.good luck,gregory.[/quote]

yes i woyuld sugest tannoy eyris 2 .. i use to run 640a,540cd player ,azur ref interconnects and i really liked the sound only moved on in my quest for power but sound quality was fab eyris2 are a bargain at £500 if u wondering y i keep going on about them just go down to richer's and have a listen u will be impressed

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
is that your new power amp in your picture,i am thinking of a demo for the intergrated as if i remember rightly superfi now stock them.sorry to go off topic.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="gregory"]is that your new power amp in your picture,i am thinking of a demo for the intergrated as if i remember rightly superfi now stock them.sorry to go off topic.[/quote]

it is the integrated i tested ( with maching cdplayer)was superb you realy should have a listen p.s. built quality is fantastic at this price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts