New Sony Receiver

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Question to whf team.....

When you reviewed the sony which speakers did you use? Im looking to get the Monitor Audio Bronze BR5 package different sub....not sure which yet!any ideas? and wondered how the Sony would sound with them?

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

This is a good question , as id like to know what it would sound like on the B&W 685 Theatre speakers ?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for reply any info from review team monday will be good, any thoughts on a sub to match monitor audios?price range up to £500-600 ish....

A

Anonymous

Cheers Andrew so i guess it will have no problem getting a good sound out of the ma's then? last question from me is thoughts on the sub? a lot of talk from these forums on getting more sub tests in mag, especially the less know makes..........not much experience in subs so am looking for advice from you guys thanks

A

Anonymous

I would be interested to know if the 820 is better than the 606 with music, as this will definitely tempt me to buy.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi any thoughts please from the whf team? Just been to Sevenoaks and demo the bronze br5 package with the b+w 608 sub powered by the onkyo 606........sounded impressive what are your thoughts on the sub? good match for the system? is there much room for improvement without spending more wonga? found it online for £298. Also back to my original post......would the sony be as capable given that its £250 cheaper?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts