New Sky+ HD EPG arriving in January?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone had any further news on this? I last heard that it was scheduled for January with a phased roll out. Is this still the latest?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sky is saying from January rather than in January - and yes, phased roll-out planned. We'll update you as soon as we here anything definite re dates.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the response Clare and I will watch this space.ÿ

I am intrigued about whether the new planner will have some of the features of the Freesat HD EPG? i.e. Offering HD alternatives when selecting an SD version of the same program etc. Some of these features seemed quite clever and should surely be incorporated into the new EPG. If not in the next release then in the near future would be nice.

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Cheers Clare, look forward to giving the new EPG a go!

A

Anonymous

a lot of people on the DS forums are saying that the EPG is coming in february / march time anyone know any new information?

thanks

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
Allegedly, the new EPG will be sent out to automatically to relatively recent Thompson boxes at 4am Tuesday (tonight). ÿThose affected (like me) received a mailing over the weekend. ÿI will be up bright and early to see if Santa delivered my new toy while I was asleep :)

A

Anonymous

The first batch of boxes to get new EPG are rumoured to be Thompson 4E300E version.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts