Hermanan

Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone,

This is Herman, a hi-fi industry insider. I think I am quite knowledgeable about projectors (both long and short throw kinds) and have bought several projectors home already (not including short-throw yet due to way over budget hhhhhhh). Very glad to join this forum and hope to share some of my views on projectors. Also, look forward to heated discussions about the latest products and learning new things from you guys. I know there are a lot of experts here. Say hi to you all:)

D

Deleted member 188533

So if you're an industry 'insider' and 'expert' why are you asking about projector recommendations with your other account? And why 2 accounts in the first place?

Hermanan

Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
So if you're an industry 'insider' and 'expert' why are you asking about projector recommendations with your other account? And why 2 accounts in the first place?

I don't think 'insider' is equal to 'expert', that's different. Based on my past experience I bought many projectors, I think I know better than the average about projector usage and functions and pay close attention to industry information, but I know this forum has many REAL experts, it is not a contradiction asking for recommendations here, if it is the forum rule that one person can only use one account, I will delete that one

D

Deleted member 188533

You have to admit it's odd creating 2 accounts at the same time and posting contradictory information with them. That set off my spam radar. :)

Yes please stick to one account.

Hermanan

Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
You have to admit it's odd creating 2 accounts at the same time and posting contradictory information with them. That set off my spam radar. :)

Yes please stick to one account.
very responsible moderator (y) not mean to cause any misunderstanding, and already deactivated that one

TRENDING THREADS