New Headphones for an iPhone

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all again!

Im looking to get a new pair of headphones for my iPhone i currently have some etymotic hf2's and they are fantastic when it comes to comfort and detail but lack in the bass department.

I would love an upgrade or alternative that gives everything these have but also a good bass response as well. Any suggestions? O and having the inline mic would be good as well.

Cheers again!

Nick

idc

Me again! Not shure of an inline mic (whatever that is!), but a good bass monster out of an ipod is the Sennheiser PX200. It is closed backed and leaks very little sound indeed and it is tuned for bass. With a FiiO E5 amp switched to bass boost it seriously rocks. They are folding and very light and sit on your ear pretty comfortably. Then the bass off the AKG K44s is very good straight out of the ipod. See my review in the headphone section. They are over ear and quite bulky and leak a bit more sound. I have also had a short listen to the JVC HA-S150SE. They are very smart and comfy and look cool. They are available from Currys. The sound was fine, but I could still hear the music from the shop, so they dont isolate so well.

A

Anonymous

Hey again!

Well the mic is for making calls and play and pause of tracks on the iPhone. Was really looking for in ear headphones like the HF2's

idc

Sorry, cant help you as I dont do inear headphones. If I did, I would try the new Grados as their on ear headphones are known for they strong dynamics and attack.

A

Anonymous

No worries idc thanks anyway, Im thinking about getting some Dr Dre MonsterBeats

A

Anonymous

They have in ear ones as well:

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TX120ZM/A/Monster-Beats-by-Dr-Dre-In-Ear-Headphones?mco=MTU4ODkyMDE

A

Anonymous

Which ever ones you go for, definately get the Fiio E5 little headphone amp, makes the experience a whole lot better. And you dont have to mess about with the EQ on the iphone to get more bass, just flick a switch on the amp.

A

Anonymous

Cheers for this!

Think im going to buy one of them anyway even if i dont get the new Head Phones. Is this the best little headphone amp like that?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts