New HDX - BD1 Firmware 4.26

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Latest firmware for the HDX BD1.Posted link below as its hard to find on the web.

http://www.multiupload.com/8PY9B4Z753

(Most of the old problems have been fixed since the official website disappeared. - BD ISO play with no stutter, internet radio added, CSI now works etc).

HDX BD1 FW 4.26 changelog

The full release of version: 4.26.0.rc5_P7.2.4.016_N1.0.20_FW4.15.1 release:
1. UI Experience Optimization
* Around the main interface can scroll up and down cycles and accelerate the efficiency of the user navigation
* File management operations immediately after the end of the current file list refresh
* Network Play category increased to manually refresh the shared directory button, set the menu to cancel this function
* When there is a triangle icon superior list of tips to increase, increase the user friendliness
* Tip menu add "Cancel" button, user cancel the operation
* RSS / Web TV / radio support in English and switching networks, and optimize the navigation interface
* Blu-ray navigation and DVD navigation, to switch tracks the number of audio channels when the display of information to support
* Address is set to "Always ask" ISO file is still configured to Blu-ray player directly to the navigation problem
* Access to the Internet network status before testing
* Network cable and wifi switch may need to restart after the increase in tips
2. Live TV related
* Support for embedded subtitles Live TV
* Support for live TV to switch tracks and subtitles
* Add live TV and schedule recordings of real-time recording (only record the current broadcast channel), and set menu options to increase recording directory
* Support hot swap USB TV Stick
3. Support MKV trueHD track, PCM tracks
4. No part of the solution MKV AAC audio tracks sound problems
5. Solve the problem of weather forecast can not be displayed
6. File management to add file move and rename
7. Increase the number of local interface input box / symbols / English keyboard (via the OK key to call)
8. Increase m4a/mp4a file playback
9. Added ADSL dialing
10. Increase in FTP server functionality can be PC, remote access through the ftp client (user name / password are admin, system settings menu to configure shared disk and open sharing) Please refer to the attached instructions for use FTP server
11. Support online sources for seamless playback youku mp4
12. Solve the multi-channel audio output HDMI connection TV, mp3 no sound
13. Blu-ray picture in picture no sound to solve the problem (in the hdmi decoder output, optical / coaxial decoding output, analog output case, the second screen and main screen sound mixing sound output; the hdmi source output, optical / coaxial output source case, no second sound picture sound output)
14.SAMBA support the Chinese name of the shared directory
15. Support Internet Radio / TV reconnection network to shorten the loading network television to the video after the disappearance of the black screen appears between the time.

A

Anonymous

Hi TechMad, I have the HDX BD-1 and I love it, many thanks for the firmware update. Do know you what has happened to the company ? Do you think there is going to be any more future support for HDX BD-1 ? Regards Adam

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
strat001 said:
Hi TechMad, I have the HDX BD-1 and I love it, many thanks for the firmware update. Do know you what has happened to the company ? Do you think there is going to be any more future support for HDX BD-1 ? Regards Adam

I had the BD1 and gave up as the company is abysmal. The Popcorn Hour is much better with a proper support network.

A

Anonymous

The HDX-BD1 has been fixed with the last couple of firmwares - and now works as it should have done at launch. It is still one of the few mediaplayers that can stream BD-ISO over network without stutter. Samba seems to play smoother at these than NFS (strangely).

The company has no UK support though - and seems to be concentrating on its home markets, although still pushing out regular firmware updates. The only support available is by a helpful group of users on various forums.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
TechMad said:
The HDX-BD1 has been fixed with the last couple of firmwares - and now works as it should have done at launch. It is still one of the few mediaplayers that can stream BD-ISO over network without stutter. Samba seems to play smoother at these than NFS (strangely).

The company has no UK support though - and seems to be concentrating on its home markets, although still pushing out regular firmware updates. The only support available is by a helpful group of users on various forums.
I'm pleased that owners are at last getting a better product. It's a great looking box and I enjoyed it for a while but the UI was terrible and I waited a year for a firmware update before buying a PCH A-210. This was a jump in UI class but I soon realised that I would by be happy until I had a great UI. I recently bought a Dell Zino HD 410 (expensive as I went for quad core, 1TB HDD, 6gb RAM) and I watch films, TV series and Music via XBMC and it's superb!

A

Anonymous

This russian site is worth bookmarking. The new firmware updates get posted here.

4.28 is the latest.

http://axa-ru.blogspot.com/2010/08/hdx-bd-1.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts