New Elac debut 3,Kef Q meta and Q acoustics 3000 c which is best

gasolin

New Elac debut 3

New kef Q Meta

New Q Acoustics 3000c

Which is best ?

Any what hifi reviews ?

Any upcoming speakers in the same price range ? Monitor Audio Bronze ? (released in 2020), dali spektor ? (spektor 1 is discontinued which whathifi reviewed in 2017)......

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi, as new Kef Q series is positioned higher in hierarchy of speaker market, they should be better than entry range of Q Acoustics and Elac. Their "evergreen" competitor is Bowers@Wilkins 600 range and here it will be interesting. Very interesting is new member of family Q, Q Concerto Meta, bookshelf for around 1200 eur. Here, I think B@W will have to come with something special. I expect big sound improvement from previous gen. to this new Q Meta generation. For sure it will be very well spent money on speakers. BR.

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Q Concerto Meta costs almost the same as the ls50 meta

I don't like at all the highs from the B&W 600 the S3 is better but fare from perfect

That is the biggest problem with B&W, HIGHS

Bowers & Wilkins 705 S3 https://www.stereophile.com/content/bowers-wilkins-705-s3-loudspeaker-measurements

View attachment 7488
Yes you are right.

LS 50 Meta is more state of the art small two way speaker, new Q Concerto is more universal 3 way speaker with more bass . Q Concerto will not be so punishing to system flaws like LS 50 or R line. With more "easygoing character, less analytic than older models" this is to be very popular line, I am sure. Kef has hit the nail on its head here.

I am not a fan of B@W, I am sorry. BR.

TRENDING THREADS