New CD Player

davejberry

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I'll ask here because I know there are a few wrinklies my age that may remember it. My trusty Marantz CD63B (the top loader from 1984 ish) has finally died RIP
emotion-9.gif
Any suggestions for a modern replacement in terms of sound that is as cheap as chips (I'm jobless at present) that is available in Europe (Spain)

A

Anonymous

£120-£130 will get you a good used marantz CD63 MKII K1 signature cdp off ebay

or look for one of the older Rotel CD players which can be sometimes bought for less than £50

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
davejberry:

I'll ask here because I know there are a few wrinklies my age that may remember it. My trusty Marantz CD63B (the top loader from 1984 ish) has finally died RIP
emotion-9.gif
Any suggestions for a modern replacement in terms of sound that is as cheap as chips (I'm jobless at present) that is available in Europe (Spain)

Let's face it, your only solution might be a used marantz or whatever on Ebay. But better advise would be to order a tubed chinese MHZS CD33 player or such. I read about them on forums and they are price/performance unbeatable. I have bought an MHZS to after i compared it to my reference player. There is even a 1200£ cd player in existence that is actually a MHZS CD33 in disguise, how dare they. You can buy one on Ebay or with Cattylink, ... I am from Belgium.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts