new amplifier

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
im on the market for a new amplifier can anyone please tell me when the new onkyos or yamaha are due for release or even give me a rough idea of how long i might still have to wait, ?

A

Anonymous

i heard theres a new range of denon amps due out set to out class the onkyo range does any1 know if theres any truth in it??

A

Anonymous

ive been looking at the denon , onkyo and yamaha recievers and was told that onkyo and yamaha are about to release new models, was wondering if anyone new when that might be, moneys burning a hole in my pocket

A

Anonymous

not sure about onkyo but yamaha new releases will be end of september, the ones i know of are the RXV 1900 and RXV 3900.

A

Anonymous

thanks for reply im looking to spend arround £1000 - £1500 on new av reciever so il wait n see what new releases are like in November

moomin

Apr 21, 2008
Visit site
Yamaha i feel are pretty strong in the market,excellent sound quality,try and get hold of a yamaha dsp z9 ,theres still a few around new,and you can pick up a bargain,they did retail at 3.300 gbp ,ive seen new ones for 1800.00 gbp,thats a good deal,as long as your not worried about hdmi,this amp accepts component video,or you could go for the range topping dsp z11,both superb amplifiers,i still think you get the best picture from your blu ray or dvd player by connecting it straight to your plasma ,lcd etc,personal choice though,i would audition ,models from Denon,Yamaha,and Onkyo for models in your price range otherwise and make adecision on that basis.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts