• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

name change

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
I would like to change my name on the forum. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks.

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
chebby said:
ErwinC said:
gel said:
No longer allowed to have your name changed.
Can i remove my account?
Just don’t sign on to the site any more. Changing your password to something you’ll never remember will help.
I still want to sign on but i am 'syncing' all my user names on different sites. And i don't want a user name anymore with my name in it.

WHF is the only site that does not allow someone to change his account name or remove his account.*shok*

jjbomber

Dec 22, 2006
ErwinC said:
I still want to sign on but i am 'syncing' all my user names on different sites. And i don't want a user name anymore with my name in it.

WHF is the only site that does not allow someone to change his account name or remove his account.*shok*
Change your name by deed poll. It will be easier. *biggrin*

.. or just open another account under another name.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts