• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

name change

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
I've noticed a few people have changed their name & i was wondering if i could change my name from slewis to simonlewis, all in lower case with no gaps ta.

John Duncan

Jan 8, 2008
Done. You'll need to log out and in again with the new user name. And I can't edit the URL of your user profile for some reason so the 69 remains...

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
If at all possible I wouldn't mind changing mine for something a little less specific.

Would a91gti be available please?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Haven't you already changed your name once, didn't you used to be taxi driver or something. ???

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Hi john,can you change mine to GB please,at the moment it looks like i'm trying to adverise something :shifty:

cheers

Graham

George680

Jun 28, 2009
Hello John Duncan Mr moderator :)

Could my name be changed from george80 into George680 please?

Thank you :beer:

Mods - Done. Please keep the 'formerly known as...' bit in your signature for a while

SiUK

Jan 5, 2013
Hello, just found this thread.

Could I please have my username changed to SiUK if it is available or SiMONUK if not?

Thankyou.

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
:doh:

Only just discovered this thread. Been wanting to change my username, so I re-registered under this new name. Only afterwards did it occur to me that multiple registrations might be (and I now see indeed are) contrary to house rules.

Apologies for that!

Is it possible to delete my first account 'matthewgbell'?

Thanks and doh! again.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts