• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

name change

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Pete68

Nov 15, 2012
If any of the moderators happen to see this I would like to have my name changed to 'Pete68' if possible (should I put a 'formerly known as... in my sig?)

Cheers

Al ears

Would it be possible to put a space in my user name? There was meant to be one all those years ago but my dyslexic fingers let me down rotten.

I would like to be known as 'Al ears' without the quotes if possible.

Many thanks in anticipation Mods.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Hiya, would it be possible to remove my better half's name from my user name, I always feel a little awkward using it - I never thought about it when I first registered.

Ideally can I have jonathanRD, or jonathanRGD, or jonathanRAD, or jonathanRDV

I'll do the formerly bit in my signature

thanks

Jonathan

BillDay66

Nov 30, 2010
Hi could one of the mods change my user name to 'wheezy rider' when you see this please

ta Bill

jjbomber

Dec 22, 2006
Tisinthepark said:
I can’t seem to change this any idea why I’ve had a cpl of upgrades and would like to change my details
Click on user at the very top of the page

Go to settings

Change signature

Click on 'Save Changes'

Tisinthepark

Jan 9, 2017
I’m using safari on iPad.

It just says “This field has been disabled because you do not have sufficient permissions to edit it”

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS