Naim unitiqute 2 or bluesound powernode 2

Neonneon

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I would like to buy a new system -mainly for streaming - Tidal and TV connection. Im considering 2 systems - the Unitiqute 2, recently updated with Tidal and the new bluesound powernode 2. Unforunately I can not compare both systems so I would Like to ask for you opinion. Powernode seems more powerful 60 vs 30 w, better integrated streaming services, multiroom capability, future MQA upgrade. Is unitiqute 2 so much better in sound quality considering the 500 price difference? Thanks

rainsoothe

Double wattage will only yield a 3 decibel increase in volume, but indeed, in theory the bluesound is able to control more difficult speakers. Which brings the question: what are your speakers?

I have the UQ2, and love it to bits. Connect speakers with DNM Reson or Chord Clearwater. UQ2 also has multiroom, and Naim have good current.

Haven't listened to bluesound, so it might be what you need. Try to audition, but UQ is really nice, and can be upgraded later with Nap100.

You really need to go and demo both units and see what suits you but don't be put off by the 30 watts per channel of the unitiqute 2,naim watts are powerful because of the current the power supply makes.I'll take 30 Naim watts over anybody else's 70 no problem.

TRENDING THREADS