Naim / Focal takeover

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Reminds me of those compact office All-In-One printer, scanner, fax, phone.

CyrusLyric09v4.jpg

http://www.whathifi.com/review/cyrus-lyric-09

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Bose? Are you joking? I thought we were talking about premier, top tier HIFI here.

You are confusing big profits with quality goods. I've no doubt Sonos are making a few quid but that doesn't make their gear premier HIFI.

McDonalds makes more money than any top restaraunt, you'll be telling us next that means Big Mac's are the best quality food in the world.

pauln

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Jota180 said:
Bose? Are you joking? I thought we were talking about premier, top tier HIFI here.

Not heard Bose stuff for indoor/home use, but my Alfa has a Bose system and it sounds pretty darn good.

No self respecting audiophile could ever admit that Bose was anything but pure crap, much more cred to be obtained by raving about £300 USB cables for instance. Most won't ever have actually heard either Bose speakers or a £300 USB cable but hey, what does that matter.

I happen to like my Bose moniotors a lot.

pauln

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
pauln said:
plastic penguin said:
Jota180 said:

Not heard Bose stuff for indoor/home use, but my Alfa has a Bose system and it sounds pretty darn good.

No self respecting audiophile could ever admit that Bose was anything but pure crap, much more cred to be obtained by raving about £300 USB cables for instance. Most won't ever have actually heard either Bose speakers or a £300 USB cable but hey, what does that matter.

I happen to like my Bose monitors a lot.

Just for the record, the AudioPro monitors I have retail at the same price as the Bose and do sound a fair bit better, however they are 4 x the size and weight, so not practical to take on trips abroad. I couldn't find anything of similar size/weight to the Bose that sounded as nice - and they do sound nice. IMO.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts