Nad separates or micro?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I intend to buy either the NAD c715 micro, or the c515bee c315bee combo to go with a pair of Mission speakers possibly the m33i's. Which do you think would work best.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Shrewston"]
Hi, I intend to buy either the NAD c715 micro, or the c515bee c315bee combo to go with a pair of Mission speakers possibly the m33i's. Which do you think would work best.
[/quote]

Seperates to be honest. Very good system the 515 and 315. Would supress the 715 anyday. Seperates, as a rule of thumb, are better because of more space for higher quality components, better heat dissapation and less electrical interference. Also less to go wrong in one box!

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Id agree with Hughes that seperates are better all the way.

For the money though i think you can do better speaker wise than the Mission M33i's.

What's your budget? What music do you listen to and what kind of room would the system be going into?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="d_a_n1979"]

For the money though i think you can do better speaker wise than the Mission M33i's. [/quote]

I agree. Wharfedale 9.1 Anniversary speakers are only £149.99 at Superfi.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Na... I wouldnt touch the Wharfedale/Mission speakers with a barge pole, but thats just my opinion

For £50 more you can get the M/A BR2's which are superb speakers or if youre happy with mint condition 2nd hand seperates, maybe take a look at B&W 602 S2/S3 standmount speakers with some decent stands.

These will rival, if not beat, most floorstanders at the same price!

A

Anonymous

A good point, but arn't the RS1s better than the BR2s?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Hughes123"]A good point, but arn't the RS1s better than the BR2s?[/quote]

No. Trying to be to refined and in the process loose drive, bass and fun! Get the little Nad components and a pair of Mordaunt Short MS10i/20is for a few pounds til you can afford better speakers such as Rega's R3/ Epos M5/12.2 or their successors.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts