Radcliffe 90

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
Hi i own a NAD C340 I think it’s great I have it linked to my tv for audio the only downside is I don’t have a remote I know this isn’t a major issue but getting up and down to change the volume for things like adverts can get a little annoying, I’d just like to know if it’s possible to buy a remote control that would work with this amp or if it’s just something that can’t be done? I’ve done the whole google search but only comes up with remotes for the c320 and c350. Thanks

Hi i own a NAD C340 I think it’s great I have it linked to my tv for audio the only downside is I don’t have a remote I know this isn’t a major issue but getting up and down to change the volume for things like adverts can get a little annoying, I’d just like to know if it’s possible to buy a remote control that would work with this amp or if it’s just something that can’t be done? I’ve done the whole google search but only comes up with remotes for the c320 and c350. Thanks
As the remotes for the C320 and C350 look identical there is a fair chance anything that can operate these will also operate yours.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts