nad c326 or marantz pm6002? help??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi all, iv been looking at both of the amps above alot over the past few days and cant make my mind up on what one to get, either one will be set up with my kef q5's and my technics sl-pg4 cd player, im swinging slightly more to the nad as its got great reviews, i listen to most stuff apart from classical, if it helps my front room is 12ft x 22ft (iv noticed others give this info). any help would be great. cheers.

Hi adj81

I would go for the NAD C326BEE as i believe it will gel better with your other components than the Marantz would. Ime NAD amplifiers also tend to be easier to match to other components. This will come in useful for as and when you choose to replace your speakers and cdp.

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

thanks for that rick, uv just made it alot easier for me to make my mind up!
emotion-2.gif

many thanks

Adam.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I had the C326BEE for a while and it's a nice amp. But it's nothing special IMO. I can only compare it to the Rotel RA-04 I had and the Rotel is much better, it has a more open soundstage and you'll hear things in your music you simply don't hear with the NAD. The NAD sounds a little muddy. Also the timing of the Rotel is much better, a more accurate sound.

I would also wait for the Cambridge 650 amp or maybe the new Marantz PM6003. You could also try the Rotel RA-04, a fantastic machine for the money !

TRENDING THREADS