NAD C-370 vs Denon PMA-1500R

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

As I still sit here and patiently look.. Considering putting a bid in for these to run my Dynaudio Excite X-12s, paired with my NAD545Bee for music duties. Looks like they are going for about the same price. I play a wide range of music and prefer a sound that is not too bright. Play music at medium levels, hard tiled floor, no carpet but soft furnishings around hi-fi. Speakers are on entertainment unit (i know I know).

A general google search gives positive reviews for both. Any opinions?

Regards

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Unable to listen to either due to distance, might just have to take a punt, finding info on the forum for the C-370 is easy enough its the Denon where not a lot of info is available anyone have any experience with this amp?

ABM78 said:
Hi All, As I still sit here and patiently look.. Considering putting a bid in for these to run my Dynaudio Excite X-12s, paired with my NAD545Bee for music duties. Looks like they are going for about the same price. I play a wide range of music and prefer a sound that is not too bright. Play music at medium levels, hard tiled floor, no carpet but soft furnishings around hi-fi. Speakers are on entertainment unit (i know I know). A general google search gives positive reviews for both. Any opinions? Regards

Hi ABM78

The NAD C370 :)

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Rick as always, The Nad bidding ends first so will go for it first, a NAD c372 sold last week for about $620 (400 pounds) which I thought was steep, if I were to be unsuccessful with the NAD C-370 is the Denon even worth a bid?

Regards,

PS- if I cannot find anything soon a new amp with my tax return is high on the list!

Rick1979

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Is that the c370 on fleabay that went for £312
smiley-surprised.gif
I put a bid on but was miles off, another has just popped up now though. Too late for me though i'm afraid.

TRENDING THREADS